Siding Installation in Lexington, Georgetown, Frankfort
Re-side your home with beautiful, durable siding
Our expert contractors can upgrade your home’s exterior with high-quality siding.
Harrison's Roofing specializes in all types of siding. Our experts can recommend different styles and colors to meet your vision and budget. We have working relationships with many local suppliers, which means we can offer you a wide range of siding choices.
The right siding can make all the difference. When installed properly, siding can protect your home from the weather, lower your energy bills and improve your home’s curb appeal.
To request your free siding estimate in Kentucky, call us at 1-844-814-0432 or click below.
Different materials have different beneficial qualities
Choosing the right material depends on what you want your home's exterior to look like and the degree of maintenance each material needs. Some materials tend to be lower maintenance than others.
- Vinyl Siding - This is probably the most durable siding option for the cost. Vinyl can provide you with the look of real wood without the cost and maintenance. This type of siding delivers excellent performance without the upkeep that other materials need. Vinyl siding also won't peel, chip or rot and never needs to be re-painted.
- Fiber Cement Siding - This type of siding can emulate any style of siding, such as cedar shingles, wood, and stucco, without any of the drawbacks. It is completely resistant to fire, wind, bugs and wood rot. Fiber cement is also extremely durable and there is little to no maintenance required.
- Stone and Brick Veneer - When you want the beauty of brick and stonework but don't want the expensive cost and difficulty of installation, consider veneer siding. Our stone and brick veneer siding options look like real stone and brickwork, with easier installation at a fraction of the cost!
- Wood Siding - Wood has been a classic siding material for many years. Wood possesses remarkable beauty, especially cedar. It can withstand harsh weather conditions and has the opportunity to last much longer than other materials.
- Steel Siding - Steel is an exceptionally strong material, almost completely resistant to harsh impacts. It also comes in a variety of colors and textures, including wood-grain. The most desirable characteristic of steel siding, however, is its impeccable fire resistance.
- Aluminum Siding - Completely resistant to fire damage with an enamel coating that can mimic other siding materials, aluminum siding is the perfect combination of strength and efficiency.
Go with a siding contractor in Kentucky you can trust!
All of these materials are available from Harrison's Roofing. Our professionals deliver quality craftsmanship for all siding jobs. Whether you need repairs or new siding installation, we are here to help. Our services are readily available in Nicholasville, Richmond, Winchester, Paris, Versailles, Wilmore, Waco and nearby areas. Please call or contact us online for a free estimate!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.